Armour for sale

From: living-history-admins-at-companie-of-st-george.ch
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 21:11:41 +0200

I am selling my Milanese cuirass made by the famous Danish armourer Per Lillelund Jensen. The cuirass is forged in hardened spring-steel with great attention to detail.
I want 2200? for it, and it can easily be delivered to the CoStG-event in Nykøbing. Contact me for measurements or information.
Pictures here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8164730-at-N06/sets/72157626899286697/with/5860701401/

Cheers,
Alex