medieval event in Czech Republic

From: living-history-admins-at-companie-of-st-george.ch
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 18:41:32 +0200

Hi,

 I hereby would like to announce that we (F=E4hnlein Rattenschwanz) will
organize an event/battle in 2nd Weekend in August.

It will take place on Castle Budyne nad Ohri (northern Bohemia, 55 min. =
from
Dresden)

Time period: about 1474 (1450-1490 equipment is OK)

additional info here:
http://www.armabohemia.cz/CDD/budyne-battle.pdf

And here (will be regularly updated):
http://bitva-budyne.cz/en/participant-info/

We welcome every late 15th century reenactor.

Jakub Malovany
Arma Bohemia (CZ) s.r.o.
www.armabohemia.cz
http://rattenschwanz.cz/