[no subject]

From: living-history-admins-at-companie-of-st-george.ch
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 19:46:07 +0000

--=20
=A92011.Coca-Cola Great Britain
1 Queen Caroline Street
Hammersmith
London
W6 9HQ
United Kingdom.

    REF:CJAN-01-07-561J3

You have won the sum of =A3750,000.00 (Great British Pounds) from The Coca-C=
ola
Company UK=A9,I wish to announce you as one of the 2nd lucky winners in our
INTERNATIONAL ONLINE PROMOTIONAL BONANZA sweepstakes draw held on the 27th o=
January 2011.Your email address emerged along side 2 others as a 2nd categor=
winner in this year's Annual Online Promotion  Draw.

Requirements:
1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Age:
4. Sex:
5. Occupation:
6. Telephone Number:
7. Country of Residence:

Kindly Contact:
Mr. Mark Osbern
TEL: +44 757 401 3367
FAX: +85 230 176 776
EMAIL: mark.osbern-jan-at-live.co.uk
(Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00)

Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until
the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent
claims.This is a part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this program

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Yours faithfully,
Dir. Harold Garth