Re: Handgunner

From: Juraj Dudak
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 20:09:11 +0100

thanks for your fast reply :)
i have a czech translation of the book, so i just guessed what you have
originally written..
this is actually all i wanted to know. We use prepared paper tubes filled
with powder for shooting which, according to your knowledge, is close enough
to real method. This habit comes from 30-years war reenactors, and we were
curious whether it was also possible in 15 century. We would probably used
it anyway because of safety, but now we know we aren't fooling the audience.

Thank you
Juro