Handgunner

From: Juraj Dudak
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 13:48:15 +0100

Hello,
I have been recently added to mailing list, and i have a question that
bothered me a lot.
I'm trying to reconstruct medieval handgunner and I'm not sure what was the
system of fire. In "medieval military costume" Gerry Embleton writes that
Schilling chronicles show prepared cartridges with gunpowder. Does anyone
have that image? Or any other source showing that cartridges were used in 15
century?
thank you in advance

Juro Ä?uÄ?ák