Re: CoSG Men Clothing Guide Online

From: Alasdair Muckart
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 09:55:06 +1300

On 22/12/2010, at 09:24 , Christian Folini wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 08:59:17PM +0100, Jakub M. wrote:
>> BTW: some Czech reenactors reporting problems with downloading - they =
=3D
>> cannot download it and asking those who succeeded to share the =3D
>> downloaded file.
>=20
> Details? I have heard 2 other reports among 900 downloads,
> but suspect browser issues. 40MB is a large file size.

I'm not a Czech reenactor, but I had to disable in-browser viewing of =
PDF files so my browser prompted me to save the file rather than trying =
to view it otherwise the viewer hung waiting for the download.=20

This happened on both OSX using Chrome and Windows using Firefox.

--=20
Alasdair Muckart | William de Wyke | =
http://wherearetheelves.blogspot.com
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a =
little worse=20
and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are =
this man's=20
lawful prey." - John Ruskin, 1819-1900.