Re : CoSG Men Clothing Guide Online

From: Thierry Jasselin
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 12:31:38 +0000 (GMT)

Very good work (better then my english !)
Thanks a lot !
Cassetrogne . Coquillards de Villon ( http://www.coquillards-de-villon.com )

________________________________
De : Mathieu Harlaut
À : living-history-at-companie-of-st-george.ch
Envoyé le : Lun 13 décembre 2010, 17h 07min 16s
Objet : CoSG Men Clothing Guide Online

Dear friends,
The Company of Saint George new clothing guide for men is finally online in an
slightly updated version, 1.1

You can download it through our blog:

http://www.companie-of-st-george.ch/cms/?q=en/new-male-costume-guide-released

In a near future it will also be accessible through the regular menu of the
website.

If you have any questions, if you need some further explanation, feel free to
contact me. If you would like add something to this guide or share some precious
knowledge on the subject, contact me as well, or better still, talk about it on
this list.

Please talk about the guide around you, share it with friends and other
enthusiasts, spread the link on other lists and forums as much as you want. I
would even encourage you to do so.

Now, let's get started on this Women clothing guide...

All the best,

Mathieu