Re: CoSG Men Clothing Guide Online

From: "BLACK KNIGHT"
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 12:29:00 -0000

Fabulous work Mathieu et al.
Hope to get across again next year and wearing some new costume :)

On the matter of cannon etc, would we be interested in making a wooden
mantling- you know, the hinged protective wooden shield thing that is often
seen with bombards etc...

I'm sure we could make one at an event - like we did pavises...

Seasons greetings from England

Ian Pycroft
Director and Project Manager
Black Knight Historical Events