CoSG Men Clothing Guide Online

From: Mathieu Harlaut
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 17:07:16 +0100

Dear friends,
The Company of Saint George new clothing guide for men is finally online in an slightly updated version, 1.1

You can download it through our blog:

http://www.companie-of-st-george.ch/cms/?q=en/new-male-costume-guide-released

In a near future it will also be accessible through the regular menu of the website.

If you have any questions, if you need some further explanation, feel free to contact me. If you would like add something to this guide or share some precious knowledge on the subject, contact me as well, or better still, talk about it on this list.

Please talk about the guide around you, share it with friends and other enthusiasts, spread the link on other lists and forums as much as you want. I would even encourage you to do so.

Now, let's get started on this Women clothing guide...

All the best,

Mathieu