CoSG Men Clothing Guide Online

From: Mathieu Harlaut
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 17:04:51 +0100

Dear friends,

The Company of Saint George new clothing guide for men is finally online =
in an slightly updated version, 1.1

You can download it through our blog:

=
http://www.companie-of-st-george.ch/cms/?q=3Den/new-male-costume-guide-rel=
eased

In a near future it will also be accessible through the regular menu of =
the website.

If you have any questions, if you need some further explanation, feel =
free to contact me. If you would like add something to this guide or =
share some precious knowledge on the subject, contact me as well, or =
better still, talk about it on this list.=20

Please talk about the guide around you, share it with friends and other =
enthusiasts, spread the link on other lists and forums as much as you =
want. I would even encourage you to do so=85

Now, let's get started on this Women clothing guide=85

All the best,

Mathieu

=20=