RE: [living-history] What to see and do in Zürich

From: Paul Mollin
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 12:14:06 +0000

Landesmuseum, Fraumunster, and Grossmunster are on the must see list for me. I also suggest you take a stroll through "Old Zurich" and there are many buildings of interest. If you have the ability to travel outside Zurich, I would highly suggest you vist Schloss Hallwyl. I am sure it will be closed for the season, but just viewing it from the outside is well worth the trip. It will take about 45 min to 1 hour via car.

Paul