Re:

From: Christian Folini
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 21:49:26 +0200

Dear all,

this is the 2nd spam message being sent via this list. Any viruses would
be stripped, but I am quite puzzled that spam can be sent. In fact the
list is closed to everyone but subscribers. But somehow this message
made it past this barrier. I will investigate and apologize for the
inconvenience caused.

Best,

Christian