[no subject]

From: ©2010.Coca-Cola Great Britain
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 02:36:55 +0000

--=20
=A92010.Coca-Cola Great Britain
1 Queen Caroline Street
Hammersmith
London
W6 9HQ
United Kingdom.

    REF:ZI0010-GB0NSW

You have won the sum of =A3950,000.00 (Great British Pounds) from The Coca-C=
ola
Company UK=A9.I wish to announce you as one of the 2nd lucky winners in our
INTERNATIONAL ONLINE sweepstakes Lotto draw held on the 21th of =20
September 2010.
Your email address emerged along side 3 others as a 2nd category =20
winner in this
year's Annual Online Promotion  Draw.

Requirements:
1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Age:
4. Sex:
5. Occupation:
6. Telephone Number:
7. Country of Residence:

Kindly Contact:
Mr. Paul Figures
TEL: +44 758 675 6960
FAX: +85 230 176 776
EMAIL: p.figures-c2010-at-live.co.uk

Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until
the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent
claims.This is a part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this program

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Yours faithfully,
Dir. Alexandre Baker