Norfolk Living History Fayre at Mannington Hall - 16th/17th October

From: info-at-blackknighthistorical.co.uk
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 16:22:34 +0100

This is a warm invitation to everyone!

It's that time of year again and with The 4th Norfolk Living History Fayre just around the corner (16th and 17th October) I would like to offer you the opportunity to attend this wonderful event at Mannington Hall and Gardens. The Hall is a stunning 15th century moated manor house in north Norfolk (NR11 7BB).

This year we have a number of new attractions which we think will entice even more people to visit.

- JOUSTING with two of the world's best, Dr Tobias Capwell and Dominic Sewell.
- Viking longboat.
- Radio Norfolk live broadcast from the event with listeners having the chance to bring their own historical 'mystery' objects to be discussed.
- Music through the ages, including Medieval, Victorian and 1940s.
- Traditional 'St. George & the Dragon' Puppet Show.
- Plus many of the popular acts that performed last year including 1940's girl guides and WVS canteen, combat and black powder displays, falconry, firebreathers, vintage cars, military vehicles, 2000 years of living history displays, storytelling and craft demonstrations.

For those attending the show the Trollsbottom beer tent will stay open during the Saturday evening with now legendary entertainments.

There will also be a souvenir programme/show guide for sale to the public which will feature articles, show information and advertising. Should your group or society be interested in advertising (for events and new members) then please contact for more details.

For those attending we offer both plastic and authentic camping space. All those in historical costume are welcome (registration needed), either for just the day or whole event. You can find out more information and photos of previous events on
www.blackknighthistorical.co.uk. Any more questions please email or call me, details on website. Registration forms may be downloaded from our website www.blackknighthistorical.co.uk in the 'downloads' section.

We do hope you will join us in making this years event even better than any before. We are always trying to add new attractions so if you know of any local groups /societies / collectors who you think would enjoy the event please pass the information along.  We especially make the event child friendly by offering FREE ADMISSION to accompanied children under 16, which fits well within our educational ethos.

With kind regards,

Ian

P.S trading pitches still available.

(If you do not wish to receive emails from us regarding event opportunities in the future, please send a blank email with subject header 'Unsubscribe - Performer', thank you.)

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential.  If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system.  Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.  Please note that Black Knight Historical monitors e-mails sent or received.  Further communication will signify your consent to this.