Re: Greetings

From: "Ionita, Mihai"
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 19:32:52 +0300

Hello,
I've recently found out you were also a Company-member after seeing some
photos of you at Nykobing. A wondrous event, by all regards. If I am not
mistaken, did you not have some form of sallet on your head, besides the
assorted armour you wore on your torso. Methinks you wore either a sallet or
a kettle-hat but I am not sure. Oh no, now I remember it was a sallet since
you had another picture with it in which the sallet had a little flag fixed
as its crest.

Either way, you looked very authentic in it.

And thanks for asking around on my behalf. This is a debt of friendship I
will most certainly repay in the future.

Yours thankfully,
Mihai

Mihai Ionita
*TRADITIA MILITARA*