Helo from Hunedoara

From: Lup Alb
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 04:57:41 -0700 (PDT)

My name is Romulus Stoica and I am representing a reenactment group from Hunedoara, Transylvania, Romania.
We are based at the Huniad/Corvin Castle in Hunedoara and we are focused on late XIV to late XV century reenactment, the period of Hunyadi/Corvin family.
I could use some advice from you for our next project, the reconstruction of a war-wagon crew. Those war-wagons were inspired by the husite war-wagons but they were developed and improved by John Hunyadi. As far as I know, the crew was formed from infantry armed with bows, crossbows and handgones, besides the usual hand weapons of the period. I want to make a minimal kit requirement for such soldiers.
I need help to find methods of making this kit since we can't afford to buy equipment. The income of our members is below 400 Euro / month, so I think it is clear why we are trying to make our own equipment.
Thank you in advance! All the best ! :) ...