Re: Greetings

From: "Ionita, Mihai"
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 14:25:18 +0300

Hello Mathieu,
I am very glad to hear from you. It seems joining the mailing list was
indeed a good idea since already our group has found a few more friends than
we had initially.

I do have a few questions for you, however.

First of all, what group are you part of? I do not know if you are a member
of the Company of Saynt George or if you are a member of another group.
Second of all, I am curious if you know of any French groups which reenact
the First World War or any other modern time period, similar to the time
periods reenacted by our group. Currently, we are focusing on finding fellow
modern reenactment groups for events in the very near future. As time
passes, however, we shall expand to time periods such as the Middle Ages and
even Antiquity.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours,
Mihai