[no subject]

From: ©2010.Coca-Cola Great Britain
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 05:32:15 +0000

--=20
=A92010.Coca-Cola Great Britain
1 Queen Caroline Street
Hammersmith
London
W6 9HQ
United Kingdom.

    REF:ZI0010-GB0NSW

You have won the sum of =A3950,000.00 (Great British Pounds) from The Coca-C=
ola
Company UK=A9.I wish to announce you as one of the 2nd lucky winners in our
INTERNATIONAL ONLINE sweepstakes Lotto draw held on the 14th of August 2010.
Your email address emerged along side 3 others as a 2nd category =20
winner in this
year's Annual Online Promotion  Draw.

Requirements:
1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Age:
4. Sex:
5. Occupation:
6. Telephone Number:
7. Country of Residence:

Kindly Contact:
Mr. Paul Figures
TEL: +44 757 740 1336
FAX: +85 230 176 776
EMAIL: coke.paul.figures-at-live.co.uk

Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until
the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent
claims.This is a part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this program

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Yours faithfully,
Dir. Alexandre Baker