AW: Re: cuir boile Gauntlets?

From: Jens Börner
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 09:17:02 +0200

Hi,

Those gauntlets are not made from cuir boile, they are made basing upon =
the
wisby finds ( http://www.chivalrybookshelf.com/titles/wisby/wisby.htm ).
Normal leather with metall rivetted to the in-or outside.

with kind regards,
Jens B=F6rner
Diu Minnez=EEt
Reconstrution of german and french daily and military live, clothing and
household equipment in the high and late middle ages
http://www.diu-minnezit.de

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----