Re: cuir boile Gauntlets?

From: behanner-at-mediumaevum.com
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 18:51:40 -0400

It is in this edition.  Le voyage d'outremer de Bertrandon de La
Broquière, premier écuyer tranchant et conseiller de Philippe le Bon, duc
de Bourgogne / publ. et annot. par Ch. Schefer,...- E. Leroux (Paris) -
1892
Hopefully this link will go to the page.
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/bpt6k1037921.image.r=Voyage+d%27Outremer.f311.pagination.langEN

Your guess is better then mine.  The text would seem to indicate it is
something out of Germany so I was hoping someone in Germany more familiar
with German armour might have seen something somewhere that might shed
light on it.

Brent