References and Partners
"This is sensational!"
Alexander Tschäppät, Major of Berne and Swiss national counsellor
"It is like a dream, as if you were in a movie."
Pierre-André Briguet, Director of tourism, Gruyères, Switzerland
"For years and years it has been my quest to bring Company of St George level standards to my little jousting and medieval horsemanship community."
Dr. Tobias Capwell, The Wallace Collection, The Order of the Crescent
"If the costumes, the arms and the armours of the trilogy are a least a little bit convincing, then this is owed to this Company to a wide extent."
John Howe, Tolkien Illustrator and Art Advisor for the "Lord of the Rings" movie trilogy
"The stay with the Company was one of the most remarkable experiences in my life hitherto."
Rolf Fehlmann, Guest
"... the upper echelons of [the] scale of Historical Accuracy."
Tim Moore, author of I believe in Yesterday
"... one of the most professional groups, recreating historical events ..."
Neue Zürcher Zeitung
"Your presentation is fantastic!"
John Enzinas, Website visitor
"Of all the time periods I have seen in my 30 years of living history, I can honestly say that the Company of St. George is at the top in »getting it right«. More than a few times, I have made something or done a display and thought to myself, »would it have been good enough for the Company of St. George«."
Jim Burrill, Long time reenactor
While our headquarter is in Switzerland, the Company of Saynt George enjoys travelling abroad. This is a selection of our partners:
- Haut-Koenigsbourg, France
- Historical Museum Berne, Switzerland
- Castle Gruyères, Gruyères, Switzerland
- Castello di Andora, Alassio, Italy
- Castle Hallwyl, Switzerland
- Marksburg, German Castle Association, Germany
- Dover Castle, English Heritage, England
- Schaumburg, Schalkau, Germany
- Castle Steinheim, Hanau, Germany
- German Blade Museum, Solingen, Germany
- Castle Museum Thun, Switzerland
- Castle Lenzburg, Switzerland
- Middelaldercentret, Nykøbing Falster, Denmark
- Castle Chillon, Switzerland
- Castle Malesov, Czech Republic
- Castle Vallerois-le-bois, France